• Facilitate timely processing of payments for the NCCK activities and capturing them into the accounting system.
• Prepare progress funds accountability reports for management review
• Ensure timely filing of statutory deductions (PAYE, VAT, NSSF, and NHIF).
• Prepare monthly and annual financial reports.
• Prepare and validate of MPESA payments before payments.
Internal Control and Risk Management
• Management of accounts payable and accounts receivables
• Perform aging analysis and supplier reconciliations.
• Maintain a budget tracking tool to ensure that program activities are carried out within the approved budget and available funds.
Audit and Compliance
• Perform petty cash and bank reconciliations for Kenya and foreign currencies.
• Reconciliation of both NCCK regional offices and staff advances and monitor float returns
• Participate in project closeout, extension and budget reprogramming.
• Process both online and cheques payments.
• Post of all financial transactions into accounting system
• Complete payroll on a monthly basis
• Monitor accounts to ensure proper coding
• Facilitate audit process for external audits
• Ensure organizational filing of financial documents.
• Ensure there is a robust procurement system in place for the projects suppliers.
• Performed accurate bank reconciliations
• Submitted accurate and timely reports.
• Maintained updated accounts payables
• Ensured timely filing of statutory deductions (PAYE, VAT, NSSF, and NHIF).